Summer Concert Series
- South Park, 1141 Massachusetts St.
- Time: Wednesday evenings, 8 p.m.
- Cost – Free and open to public
The Following is the concert schedule and the theme for the evenings music:
- May 30 – Dancing Around the Bandstand
- June 6 – Riding the Waves in South Park
- June 13 – Hollywood and Broadway Favorites
- June 20 – Rockin’ the Bandstand with Lawrence City Band
- June 27 – Children’s Concert
- July 4 – An Independence Day Celebration
- July 11 – Americana
- July 18 – GRAND FINALE
- In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be held at Murphy Hall, Room 130, on the University of Kansas Campus.
For more information regarding LPRD Special Events, please contact Duane Peterson at email@example.com or (785) 832-7940.