If entering Lawrence from K-10, continue into Lawrence on 23rd St, then take a right on
Massachusetts Street. Follow Massachusetts to 11th Street and this is where Downtown Lawrence begins.
If entering from I-70, take exit number 204. Turn left onto North 3rd Street. Once you cross the river bridge, Massachusetts Street is one block to your left. Click on the link below to view a street map
Where can you park Downtown?
Free and metered public spaces are available in Downtown Lawrence. Short-term parking is provided along Massachusetts and long-term parking is provided in parking lots along the perimeter of Downtown.
Parking is monitored between 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Parking on Sunday and on holidays is free in all areas.
Types of Parking
• 90-Minute Metered Parking
• 2-Hour Free Parking in lots on New Hampshire and Vermont Streets
• 2-Hour Free Parking in City parking garages on New Hampshire and Vermont Streets
• 5-Hour Metered Street Parking
• 10-Hour Metered Parking
• 10-Hour Free Parking (700 block of Rhode Island)
• Riverfront Parking Garage (6th and New Hampshire)
• 700 block Vermont St. Parking Garage
• 900 Block New Hampshire St. Parking Garage
Get driving directions from your location.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader plugin installed on your system in order to view the map. If you do not already have the plugin installed, you may download it by clicking here.
Lawrence Transit System, the “T”
Convenient bus service to Downtown Lawrence.
Find bus routes, schedules and fares