Accepted at over 100 Downtown Lawrence businesses, the gift card makes a great present for everyone on your list including co-workers, friends, family, teachers & coaches! Available in any denomination from $10 to $500, the gift card is fashionable & flexible and comes with a list of the participating businesses as well as a card carrier you can personalize.
**There is no in person pick up for gift cards at the DLI office at this time. Shipping is available.
**In person purchase is available at Phoenix Gallery, 825 Massachusetts, and the Lawrence Visitors Center, 812 Massachusetts, at this time. THE LAWRENCE VISITORS CENTER WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS FROM DEC. 24, 2021-JAN. 3, 2022 AND REOPEN ON JAN. 4, 2022.
- You can pay by cash or check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express in person at:
> Lawrence Visitors Center, 812 Massachusetts Street: Tues-Sat 10am-5pm – CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS
> Phoenix Gallery, 825 Massachusetts Street: Mon 9:30am-6pm; Tues-Sat 9:30am-8pm; Sun 11am-5pm
- If you are having issues with online ordering or are unable to access our website, you may also call our office during business hours (785) 842-3883 to pay by credit card.
- Gift cards purchased online will be mailed out from the DLI office within 1-2 business days. Please note: our office is closed Saturday and Sunday. Gift card orders received online after 5pm on Friday will be fulfilled on Monday morning.
- Orders over $150.00 with a shipping address different from the billing address, please contact Downtown Lawrence, Inc. at (785) 842-3883 to place your order.
- A transaction fee of $3 per card will be added to your order.
- For group orders of 10 or more cards a flat transaction fee of $25 will be added to your order.
- **HOLIDAY ORDERS – please order your cards by December 19th. We cannot guarantee delivery prior to Christmas for orders received after this date.**
Card Back Terms: Funds do not expire. After Card Plastic Valid Thru date, contact us for a no cost replacement card. Unless prohibited by law, a $3.00 fee will be deducted monthly from Card balance starting 1st day after 1 year of inactivity. Activity means any action resulting in a change in Card balance, other than fee imposition, or adjustment due to error or prior transaction reversal. $5 fee to replace lost, stolen or damaged Card, except as prohibited by law. NON-RELOADABLE. NO CASH ACCESS. Purchase, acceptance or use of the Card constitutes acceptance of Cardholder Agreement. For Cardholder Agreement or customer service: www.getmybalance.com or 1-800-755-8713. Issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.