Accepted at over 100 Downtown Lawrence businesses, the gift card makes a great present for everyone on your list including co-workers, friends, family, teachers & coaches! Available in any denomination from $10 to $500, the gift card is fashionable & flexible and comes with a list of the participating businesses as well as a card carrier you can personalize.
**There is no in person pick up for gift cards at the DLI office at this time. Shipping is available.
**In person purchase at our sales outlets is not available at this time.
- You can pay by cash or check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express in person at:
> The DLI office, 833 1/2 Massachusetts Street (above Kizer Cummings Jewelers): Mon-Fri 9:30am-5pm
> The Granada Theater, 1020 Massachusetts Street: Mon-Sat Noon-6pm
> Lawrence Visitors Center, 812 Massachusetts Street: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 10am-3pm
> Phoenix Gallery, 825 Massachusetts Street: Mon 9:30am-6pm; Tues-Sat 9:30am-8pm; Sun 11am-5pm
> Lawrence Visitor’s Center, 812 Massachusetts Street: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 10am-3pm
- If you are having issues with online ordering or are unable to access our website, you may also call our office during business hours (785) 842-3883 to pay by credit card.
- Gift cards purchased online will be mailed out from the DLI office within 1-2 business days. Please note: our office is closed Saturday and Sunday. Gift card orders received online after 5pm on Friday will be fulfilled on Monday morning.
- Orders over $150.00 with a shipping address different from the billing address, please contact Downtown Lawrence, Inc. at (785) 842-3883 to place your order.
- A transaction fee of $3 per card will be added to your order.
- **HOLIDAY ORDERS – please order your cards by December 19th. We cannot guarantee delivery prior to Christmas for orders received after this date.**
Card Back Terms: Funds do not expire. After Card Plastic Valid Thru date, contact us for a no cost replacement card. Unless prohibited by law, at $3.00 fee will be deducted monthly from Card balance starting 1st day after 1 year of inactivity. Activity means any action resulting in a change in Card balance, other than fee imposition, or adjustment due to error or prior transaction reversal. $5 fee to replace lost, stolen or damaged Card, except as prohibited by law. NON-RELOADABLE. NO CASH ACCESS. Purchase, acceptance or use of the Card constitutes acceptance of Cardholder Agreement. For Cardholder Agreement or customer service: www.getmybalance.com or 1-800-755-8713. Issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC.